Making Recruitment and Employability easy
XperiSoft Limited delivers two solutions:
- CVMinder ATS for employers managing recruitment internally
- CVMinder HUB for Training Providers managing apprenticeships, work placements and employability
If you’re an internal recruiter, CVMinder ATS helps you to manage the full recruitment lifecycle, from advertising to hire. Here are a few of the advantages:
- Advertise your vacancies anywhere and process all applicants in one system
- Share confidential details securely with line managers
- Create a consistent shortlisting approach to protect your organisation
- Do everything faster and communicate with everyone at every stage of the process
- Manage and audit all employment checks centrally
- Report on overall progress, candidate source, equal opportunities and more
If you are regulated by Ofsted or the CQC, having everything at your fingertips is essential.
If you represent a College or other Training Provider, CVMinder HUB helps you manage the whole apprenticeship lifecycle, from advertising to start date. It also helps you to manage work placements and employability.
Designed and built in Britain
We design, build and maintain our software in the UK. There are no overseas helpdesk or cheap offshore developers. We’re proud that CVMinder® is truly British. The server hardware runs on Intel® Xeon® processors and CVMinder® runs on the same infrastructure as Banks, Governments and Defence companies; Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP.
The XperiSoft Way
Our customers are our first priority and we listen hard to the good and the bad. By offering great input, most product enhancements are great for everybody and we have delivered them without charge. We believe that’s the way it should be; you help us and we help you.
Our roadmap decisions are based upon whether any enhancement will:
- Simplify a process
- Reduce business expenditure
- Improve process collaboration
- Strengthen security and compliance
- Offer further up-scaling
- Offer an advantage to multiple clients
If you want to know more about our approach, please feel free to ask us. We’re happy to share.